Reduce source noise
1. Improve the production process and choose the low-noise hydraulic press.
2. Improve machining and assembly precision to reduce noise caused by mechanical vibration and friction.
3. For high pressure and high speed airflow, reduce pressure difference and flow rate, or change the shape of airflow nozzle.
Control during transmission
1. Reasonable design in overall layout. When arranging the planar design of the plant and mine, the main noise source workshop or device should be kept away from the workshop, laboratory, office, etc., which requires quiet, or the high-noise equipment should be concentrated as far as possible for control.
2. Use additional barriers to prevent noise transmission, or use natural terrain such as hills, slopes, trees, grass, tall buildings or structures that are not afraid of noise.
3. Control noise by using the directional characteristics of sound source. For example, the outlet of pressure cooker furnace exhaust steam, blast furnace exhaust, oxygen generator exhaust, etc. is facing the field or the sky to reduce the impact on the environment.